It’s well known that hero Rana Daggubati and Regina Cassandra had acted in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual period war drama, 1945. Rana will be seen in the role of a soldier in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj) and Regina plays Rana’s love interest.
1945 has been in the making for the last 3 years. The film was stalled due to several issues. Even Rana openly had a fallout with the film’s producer last year. Now, after a long delay, 1945’s Telugu version is gearing up for its release. The film’s Telugu presenter C Kalyan has confirmed the same. Tamil filmmaker Sathyasiva has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai
- RRR update at 2 PM- What could it be?