It’s well known that hero Rana Daggubati and Regina Cassandra had acted in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual period war drama, 1945. Rana will be seen in the role of a soldier in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj) and Regina plays Rana’s love interest.
1945 has been in the making for the last 3 years. The film was stalled due to several issues. Even Rana openly had a fallout with the film’s producer last year. Now, after a long delay, 1945’s Telugu version is gearing up for its release. The film’s Telugu presenter C Kalyan has confirmed the same. Tamil filmmaker Sathyasiva has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers