In an interview, Rana revealed that apart from the crazy Hyderabadi food, he loved his grandmother’s Sambar a lot and used to savor it on a daily basis right from his childhood.
Rana lives with his father and in a joint family and says that this has been the culture and too will follow in the days to come. As of now, he is all set to release his new film Haathi Mere Saathi in multiple languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions