In an interview, Rana revealed that apart from the crazy Hyderabadi food, he loved his grandmother’s Sambar a lot and used to savor it on a daily basis right from his childhood.
Rana lives with his father and in a joint family and says that this has been the culture and too will follow in the days to come. As of now, he is all set to release his new film Haathi Mere Saathi in multiple languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood