The third season of hero Rana’s talkshow No.1 Yaari is all set to premiere on Allu Aravind’s Aha. At the show’s launch event, Rana opened up about the best career advice he has ever received and it’s from none other than one of his best friends Allu Arjun.
“During the making of Puri Jagannadh’s Nenu Naa Rakshasi, Allu Arjun came to the shooting location and told me ‘Rey..you have somehow survived till here with your sketches…You can’t succeed from here on if you’re not skilled enough.’ I will never forget his advice,” Rana said.
Rana also revealed that Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Naga Chaitanya and Prabhas are his best friends in the film industry and that whenever he needs any help, he calls his childhood friends Charan and Bunny first.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?