It’s well known that Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi are acting in a period drama set in Telangana, titled Virata Parvam 1992. While Rana plays a cop, Sai Pallavi will be seen as a folk singer who turns Naxalite after a few incidents.
As per the latest reports, Virata Parvam 1992 explores several sensitive social and political incidents that occurred in the late 80s and early 90s. Apparently, the film’s director Venu Udugula has written a script which discusses the Babri Masjid demolition issue and the Ekta Yatra protest.
The film also features Nandita Das, Zarina Wahab and Eshwari Rao in key roles. Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri are bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters