Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi have been shooting for an intense period drama, titled Virata Parvam 1992. Priyamani plays a key role in the movie. While Rana plays a cop, Sai Pallavi will be seen as a Telangana folk singer turned Naxalite.
As per the latest reports, the makers of this much-awaited project are currently canning several important scenes featuring Rana, Sai Pallavi and Priyamani in Kerala. The ongoing scenes feature a forest backdrop. The film is being directed by Venu Udugula and produced jointly by Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan