Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi have been shooting for an intense period drama, titled Virata Parvam 1992. Priyamani plays a key role in the movie. While Rana plays a cop, Sai Pallavi will be seen as a Telangana folk singer turned Naxalite.
As per the latest reports, the makers of this much-awaited project are currently canning several important scenes featuring Rana, Sai Pallavi and Priyamani in Kerala. The ongoing scenes feature a forest backdrop. The film is being directed by Venu Udugula and produced jointly by Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bheeshma
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress