Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi have been shooting for an intense period drama, titled Virata Parvam 1992. Priyamani plays a key role in the movie. While Rana plays a cop, Sai Pallavi will be seen as a Telangana folk singer turned Naxalite.
As per the latest reports, the makers of this much-awaited project are currently canning several important scenes featuring Rana, Sai Pallavi and Priyamani in Kerala. The ongoing scenes feature a forest backdrop. The film is being directed by Venu Udugula and produced jointly by Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary