Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi have been shooting for an intense period drama, titled Virata Parvam 1992. Priyamani plays a key role in the movie. While Rana plays a cop, Sai Pallavi will be seen as a Telangana folk singer turned Naxalite.
As per the latest reports, the makers of this much-awaited project are currently canning several important scenes featuring Rana, Sai Pallavi and Priyamani in Kerala. The ongoing scenes feature a forest backdrop. The film is being directed by Venu Udugula and produced jointly by Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun poster out on Sree Vishnu’s b’day
- Trailer for Rana’s pan-India film Aranya to be out soon
- Poll : Which of these Prabhas’ films is going to make it big at Indian box office?
- Sai Pallavi’s dance treat in Love Story’s Saranga Dariya song
- Sunil in and as Maryada Krishnayya; First look out
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married