Rana Daggubati and Baahubali producer Shobu Yarlagadda will soon be attending the upcoming edition of Comic Con in Japan. The duo have already left Hyderabad, and they will reportedly interact with scores of Baahubali fans in the country.
Incidentally, Shobu had gone to Japan earlier this year along with Rajamouli to attend a special movie screening. The response from the audience was so phenomenal that Subbaraju, who played Kumaravarma, too attended a screening session later on. Now, with Rana too joining the list, it remains to be seen if Prabhas would go to Japan anytime soon.
Baahubali 2 had released in Japan in December, 2017 and it is still playing in select few screens. Even more surprising is that fact that everytime there is a special show, where audiences are encouraged to make noise and have fun, they are almost houseful. Such is the craze for Baahubali in Japan!
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy