Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati is participating in extensive night shoots for his upcoming action entertainer ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. The scenes are being canned at a special outdoor set erected at Nanakramguda. The production unit recently completed the shooting of some action sequences in blistering heat and these night schedules are being welcomed by all team members.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and acclaimed director Krish is the director. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing the film and music maestro Keeravani is scoring the music.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana