Rana Daggubatti has been away from the limelight for quite some time now as he is recovering from his health issues which he has been facing from the past few months.
The latest we hear is that Rana is currently shooting for his film Virata Parvam in the forest locales of Kerala. He is silently gone through his portion without even taking a Sankranthi break.
Venu Udugula is director of this film which has Sai Pallavi as the female lead. Suresh Productions is helming the film on their home banner. The film is a period love story set in the ’90s.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa