Rana Daggubatti has been away from the limelight for quite some time now as he is recovering from his health issues which he has been facing from the past few months.
The latest we hear is that Rana is currently shooting for his film Virata Parvam in the forest locales of Kerala. He is silently gone through his portion without even taking a Sankranthi break.
Venu Udugula is director of this film which has Sai Pallavi as the female lead. Suresh Productions is helming the film on their home banner. The film is a period love story set in the ’90s.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again