Actor Rana Daggubati will next be seen in the pan-Indian action drama, Aranya. The macho hunk’s Virata Parvam will also be hitting screens later this summer. Meanwhile, the actor has been in talks with a few filmmakers for his future projects.
Now, in a latest interaction with his followers on social media, Rana was asked by one of his fans to act in an out-and-out romantic entertainer. Much to the fan’s surprise, Rana said that his next project will be a romantic entertainer and that an official announcement will be out very soon.
Throughout his career so far, Rana was hardly seen in a full-fledged romantic entertainer and mostly restricted himself to intense action dramas and thrillers. This new film will be like a breath of fresh air for him and his fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger promotions taking a toll on Vijay Devarakonda
- Two weeks collections of Sita Ramam in Nizam
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata completes 100 days
- Day 6 collections of Karthikeya 2 in Nizam are here
- Humongous response for Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Dhamaka actress in DJ Tillu 2?