Actor Rana Daggubati will next be seen in the pan-Indian action drama, Aranya. The macho hunk’s Virata Parvam will also be hitting screens later this summer. Meanwhile, the actor has been in talks with a few filmmakers for his future projects.
Now, in a latest interaction with his followers on social media, Rana was asked by one of his fans to act in an out-and-out romantic entertainer. Much to the fan’s surprise, Rana said that his next project will be a romantic entertainer and that an official announcement will be out very soon.
Throughout his career so far, Rana was hardly seen in a full-fledged romantic entertainer and mostly restricted himself to intense action dramas and thrillers. This new film will be like a breath of fresh air for him and his fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release