Last year, Rana Daggubati and director Teja delivered a hit with their first collaboration, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, the successful actor-director duo will soon be joining hands once again.
Apparently, Teja has met Rana recently and narrated him a war drama that is based on the Indo-Pak War that took place in 1971. Rana reportedly loved the script and a collaboration seems quite possible. The actor will be playing the role of an Indian Air Force pilot in the movie, We will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement