2017 has been a superb year for Rana Daggubatti. Not only was he part of a record-breaking film called Baahubali 2, but Rana also attempted an unconventional project in Ghazi.
If that was not enough, he played the role of a young politician in Nene Raju Nenu Mantri which was a runaway hit. In every which way, Rana was the center of attraction and even signed many big brands as their brand ambassador.
He even did a web series which was first of its kind for a popular actor. All this has left him quite happy and to thank everyone, Rana took to Twitter and showcased his gratitude with a thankful tweet.
The star hero will next be seen in a bilingual called Haathi Mere Sathi next year.
2 film in IMDb's top 10. Part of Forbes 100. Television, Live shows,Agency,Technology and more what an awesome year this has been. Thank you all very much for all this. Now prepping for 2018 with all my might!!
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) December 22, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu