Bahubali is shaping up in a big way and the unit members are putting in all possible efforts to make it a classic in Indian film history. The PR team of the movie has also been doing a very good job of promoting the film at every possible instance. After entertaining the crowds at Comicon Hyderabad, the Bahubali team is going to feature in Comicon Mumbai that’s going to be held this weekend.
Apart from the display of props and costumes used in the movie, the presence of Rana Daggubati at the event tomorrow is the icing on the cake. The makers are planning to release the movie in two parts in multiple languages including Hindi and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Venky Mama
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details