Bahubali is shaping up in a big way and the unit members are putting in all possible efforts to make it a classic in Indian film history. The PR team of the movie has also been doing a very good job of promoting the film at every possible instance. After entertaining the crowds at Comicon Hyderabad, the Bahubali team is going to feature in Comicon Mumbai that’s going to be held this weekend.
Apart from the display of props and costumes used in the movie, the presence of Rana Daggubati at the event tomorrow is the icing on the cake. The makers are planning to release the movie in two parts in multiple languages including Hindi and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?