It’s been earlier reported that Samantha’s hit fantasy drama, Oh! Baby, will be remade in Hindi. There are reports that Bollywood star actress Alia Bhatt may be reprising Sam’s role in the Hindi remake. However, there has been no official announcement regarding this buzz.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview with a national news daily, Rana Daggubati said that he will be actively involved in Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake. Rana believes that the adaptation of the film’s central point and making the audiences connect to the story and its characters, believing that all the events are happening in a real world are the biggest challenges in remaking Oh! Baby.
Directed by Nandini Reddy, Oh! Baby has been produced by Suresh Productions, People Media Factory, Guru Films and Kross Pictures banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans
- Suriya’s Bandobast plot revealed!
- Prabhas cutout: Kollywood cutout culture gripping Tollywood?
- Is Prabhas seeing someone?