It’s been earlier reported that Samantha’s hit fantasy drama, Oh! Baby, will be remade in Hindi. There are reports that Bollywood star actress Alia Bhatt may be reprising Sam’s role in the Hindi remake. However, there has been no official announcement regarding this buzz.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview with a national news daily, Rana Daggubati said that he will be actively involved in Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake. Rana believes that the adaptation of the film’s central point and making the audiences connect to the story and its characters, believing that all the events are happening in a real world are the biggest challenges in remaking Oh! Baby.
Directed by Nandini Reddy, Oh! Baby has been produced by Suresh Productions, People Media Factory, Guru Films and Kross Pictures banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director gearing up for second part of Jayalalitha biopic
- Makes your own masks Says Vijay Devarakonda
- Star Bollywood hero says he is scared of the lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital
- Star director giving finishing touches to his next
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script