Hero Rana Daggubati was last seen in the trilingual action adventurous thriller, Aranya. He will next be seen in Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake, in which he shares screen space with Pawan Kalyan. Recently, Rana’s new film in a lead role had its announcement.
Kollywood filmmaker Milind Rau of Siddharth’s Gruham fame will be directing this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, Rana will be seen essaying the role of a policeman in the movie. Gopinath Achanta and Rambabu will be bankrolling this project on a pan-India level. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?