Hero Rana Daggubati was last seen in the trilingual action adventurous thriller, Aranya. He will next be seen in Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake, in which he shares screen space with Pawan Kalyan. Recently, Rana’s new film in a lead role had its announcement.
Kollywood filmmaker Milind Rau of Siddharth’s Gruham fame will be directing this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, Rana will be seen essaying the role of a policeman in the movie. Gopinath Achanta and Rambabu will be bankrolling this project on a pan-India level. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas
- Trailer of Satyadev’s Skylab to be out on this date
- Aadi, Payal Rajput ooze romance in Tees Maar Khan beach pictures