It looks like hero Rana Daggubati is turning a full-time producer and is lining up interesting projects in Telugu, Hindi and now Tamil. Already, Rana is bankrolling Kshanam director’s second film, which will star Shraddha Srinath and Siddhu Jonnalagadda.
Recently, the reports were out that Rana will be producing Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake, and that he is in talks with top Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt to reprise Samantha’s role. Now, the last update is that Rana will be remaking Nani’s summer hit, Jersey, in Tamil. Apparently, Rana has roped in young Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal to play the main lead in the Tamil version. Other details about the remake are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss: Anchor Ravi is as handsome as Mahesh Babu, says TikTok star