The latest news is that Rana will be working on a pan-India project after wrapping up Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake.
Achanta Gopinath and CH Rambabu will be bankrolling Rana’s pan-India project and it was officially announced today.
The producers revealed that the script has been locked for the as-yet-untitled project and the director will be announced soon. The regular shooting will commence after Rana wraps up Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list