The latest news is that Rana will be working on a pan-India project after wrapping up Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake.
Achanta Gopinath and CH Rambabu will be bankrolling Rana’s pan-India project and it was officially announced today.
The producers revealed that the script has been locked for the as-yet-untitled project and the director will be announced soon. The regular shooting will commence after Rana wraps up Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?