Rana Daggubati unveiled the teaser of Prabhu Deva’s upcoming horror-thriller, Mercury. As the makers call it a ‘No Language Film’, Mercury is a silent film and it will release across the country on Friday the 13th of April.
Mercury’s teaser starts off with a memorial stone on a hill station, remembering the 84 people who died in a mercury poisoning in 1992. Going by the teaser, it looks like Prabhu Deva will be seen as a zombie in the film. Chilling visuals by Bharat Ane Nenu’s DP Thirunavukkarasu and the eerie background score by Kaala’s music composer Santhosh Narayanan are the major highlights of Mercury’s teaser.
Pen Studios and Stone Bench Films have produced Mercury. The film is directed by Pizza and Jigarthanda fame Karthik Subbaraj.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana