Rana Daggubati unveiled the teaser of Prabhu Deva’s upcoming horror-thriller, Mercury. As the makers call it a ‘No Language Film’, Mercury is a silent film and it will release across the country on Friday the 13th of April.
Mercury’s teaser starts off with a memorial stone on a hill station, remembering the 84 people who died in a mercury poisoning in 1992. Going by the teaser, it looks like Prabhu Deva will be seen as a zombie in the film. Chilling visuals by Bharat Ane Nenu’s DP Thirunavukkarasu and the eerie background score by Kaala’s music composer Santhosh Narayanan are the major highlights of Mercury’s teaser.
Pen Studios and Stone Bench Films have produced Mercury. The film is directed by Pizza and Jigarthanda fame Karthik Subbaraj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival