For the last few months, fans of Rana Daggubati have been deeply worried about the macho hunk’s allegedly ailing health. There were rumors that Rana was suffering from severe kidney related ailments and that he may undergo a kidney transplant in the US.
However, Rana, who has been looking after the work regarding Hiranya Kashyap’s visual effects in Los Angeles for the last 2 months, had denied all the rumors about his health. And a couple of days ago, Rana took to Instagram and posted a photograph that showed his shockingly slim avatar. Needless to say, fans were worried even more and they have been awaiting an update from Rana himself.
This morning, much to everyone’s relief, Rana again posted on Insta that he is all set to return to Hyderabad within 72 hours. Upon his arrival, Rana will be resuming the shoot for Virata Parvam 1992 and a couple of multilingual films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following
- Samantha, Shriya and Ramya Krishna paired with KRR