Ever since his debut with Sekhar Kammula’s Leader, Rana Daggubati has been choosing scripts that tread multiple genres and languages. The fact that Rana’s forthcoming movie, Ghazi, being hailed as India’s first submarine warfare movie proves his penchant for being part of path breaking movies.
In his recent promotional interview, Rana said he wouldn’t have acted in Leader if we wanted the follow the done to death formula in his movies.
The actor went on to vow that he will forever continue his debut film’s strategy and choose strikingly different scripts for all his future movies and carve a niche for himself.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot