Rana Daggubati is finally back in action and he has been shooting for Virata Parvam for the last couple of weeks. He had earlier signed the big budget Bollywood multi-starrer, titled Bhuj: The Pride of India. The film’s shoot is more than halfway through. Rana was to play a Colonel in the Indian Army’s Madras Regiment.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Rana has walked out of Bhuj. Apparently, Rana’s role demanded him to perform heavy-duty action and thus, he had to exit the project citing health reasons. The makers are reportedly on a hunt for Rana’s replacement. In Bhuj: The Pride of India, Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha, Pranita Subhash, Sanjay Dutt and Ammy Virk will be seen in crucial roles.
This high budget war drama is being produced under T-Series and Select Media Holding banners. Abhishek Dudhaiya is directing the film. The film is slated to release on August 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse