After a long break from shootings due to his extended US stay, Rana Daggubati has finally wrapped up his Tamil, Telugu and Hindi trilingual, Adavi Ramudu (Haathi Mere Saathi). Rana will be seen as an environmental activist in the movie.
Rana sports a thick, long beard for his Bandev’s role. This interesting social drama is being directed by national award-winning Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon. A major part of the shooting took place in Kerala and Thailand. The movie will hit screens in summer next year. Rana will soon move on to the much-talked-about period drama, Virata Parvam 1992.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting