After a long break from shootings due to his extended US stay, Rana Daggubati has finally wrapped up his Tamil, Telugu and Hindi trilingual, Adavi Ramudu (Haathi Mere Saathi). Rana will be seen as an environmental activist in the movie.
Rana sports a thick, long beard for his Bandev’s role. This interesting social drama is being directed by national award-winning Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon. A major part of the shooting took place in Kerala and Thailand. The movie will hit screens in summer next year. Rana will soon move on to the much-talked-about period drama, Virata Parvam 1992.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids