After a long break from shootings due to his extended US stay, Rana Daggubati has finally wrapped up his Tamil, Telugu and Hindi trilingual, Adavi Ramudu (Haathi Mere Saathi). Rana will be seen as an environmental activist in the movie.
Rana sports a thick, long beard for his Bandev’s role. This interesting social drama is being directed by national award-winning Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon. A major part of the shooting took place in Kerala and Thailand. The movie will hit screens in summer next year. Rana will soon move on to the much-talked-about period drama, Virata Parvam 1992.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases