Sharwanand’s Ranarangam released on Independence day amid a lot of promise and expectations. However, this Sudheer Varma directorial failed to impress the critics and audiences and had a modest 4-day long weekend.
In its opening weekend, Ranarangam collected a theatrical share of Rs 7.66 crore at the ticket counters across Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions. The film is facing a tough competition from Adivi Sesh’s hit thriller, Evaru. Whether Ranarangam will manage to pick up some momentum during the weekdays remains to be seen.
Here is Ranarangam’s area-wise 4-day AP, Telangana shares:
|Nizam||Rs 2.75 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.23 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.10 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.51 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.47 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.55 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.73 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.32 Cr|
|Total 4-day AP & Telangana collections||Rs 7.66 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s movie gets a release date
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir