The teasers for Rana Daggubati’s ambitious action drama, Aranya, was unveiled a couple of days ago. This Prabhu Solomon film is simultaneously releasing on April 2nd in Tamil and Hindi as Kaadan and Haathi Mere Saathi respectively. Rana’s intense avatar has been received well by his fans.
In a latest interview, Rana opened up about the film and his role. He said that he plays an author-backed role based an environmentalist and tribal farmer named Jadhav Payeng from Assam. Jadhav was honored with the coveted Padma Shri award for transforming 1,300 hectares of barren and unused lands into forests by planting saplings for the last 40 years.
“Aranya taught the real meaning of life. Only after joining the Thailand schedule, I came to know the soul of the role I should play in Aranya. Without mobiles, out from the bustling noise of the world, I have figured out what I am and who I am,” Rana said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID