The makers of Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming period drama, Virata Parvam, revealed the macho hunk’s first look this morning on the occasion of his birthday. Rana plays the role of a Naxalite leader named Ravi Anna.
The first look poster showcases Rana along with his troupe walking in a forest carrying guns. Rana looks intense in an olive green uniform. Furthermore, the first glimpse video will be out at 11:07 AM today.
Virata Parvam’s final schedule is underway in Hyderabad and Nivetha Pethuraj is participating in the ongoing schedule. Directed by Venu Udugula, Virata Parvam is being produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri while Suresh Babu is presenting the film. Priyamani, Nandita Das, Naveen Chandra, Zareena Wahab, Eswari Rao and Sai Chand will be seen in important roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER
- Prabhas’ Adipurush all set for a grand launch
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake