The makers of Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming period drama, Virata Parvam, revealed the macho hunk’s first look this morning on the occasion of his birthday. Rana plays the role of a Naxalite leader named Ravi Anna.
The first look poster showcases Rana along with his troupe walking in a forest carrying guns. Rana looks intense in an olive green uniform. Furthermore, the first glimpse video will be out at 11:07 AM today.
Virata Parvam’s final schedule is underway in Hyderabad and Nivetha Pethuraj is participating in the ongoing schedule. Directed by Venu Udugula, Virata Parvam is being produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri while Suresh Babu is presenting the film. Priyamani, Nandita Das, Naveen Chandra, Zareena Wahab, Eswari Rao and Sai Chand will be seen in important roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans