Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati’s action entertainer ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ is currently under production and the film’s climax sequences are being shot. The climax block has is being canned against a market yard backdrop. The movie is being directed by critically acclaimed director Krish, of ‘Gamyam’ and ‘Vedam’ fame.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing the film. Music maestro Keeravani is scoring the music. The movie has a thought provoking story line that deals with the materialistic attitudes of people today, say the makers.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?