In what is turning out to be an incredible suspense drama, the release date of Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ has been shifted back to November 30th. Just last night, the production team decided to get the film released on November 9th after discussions with distributors and financiers. However, things changed today morning and a final decision has been taken to get the film out on November 30th.
With Damarukam getting ready to come out on 9th and some other film releases on 23rd, the production team has felt that November 30th offers the best slot for KVJ. The movie has Rana and Nayanatara in the lead roles and Krish is the director. Mani Sharma has scored the music.
Let us hope that there are no more twists in the release dates of films coming out this month.
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral