It is well known that macho hunk Rana Daggubati will soon commence shooting for India’s first submarine warfare film, Ghazi. The film will be directed by debutant Sankalp Reddy, who is a graduate from the Griffith Film School, Australia.Most of the film’s story takes place inside
submarine and the film’s unit has built a huge submarine set in Hyderabad.As per the reports, the film will feature high-class visual effects which will cover 20% of the film, since shooting certain scenes underwater will be a daunting task for the film’s crew. Produced by PVP Cinema, Ghazi will be made as a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual. Noted Marathi and Bollywood actor Atul Kulakarni will be seen in an important role in the film.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa