Rana is one of the few actors in the industry who has been making quite a few interesting choices, be it films or taking up new roles as a TV host or a brand ambassador for sports. Not just this, he is slowly making inroads into other markets including Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi, and thanks to Baahubali, he is now a household name.
The latest news is that Rana has joined hands with London Digital Movie and TV studios, a London based firm. The production house will kickstart a big budget film with Rana in the lead role and the interesting news is that a legendary Hollywood actress will play a key role in the film.
This untitled film is expected to go on floors in 2018 and the makers are going to announce more details soon. Rana is thrilled with this collaboration and took to Twitter to confess that he’s looking forward to making some great cinema and bringing better technology into filmmaking.
Happy to be associated with LDM !! Looking fwd to making some great cinema and brining in better technology in filmmaking!! https://t.co/8WHaF6ZKFl
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) July 29, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut