Rana is one of the few actors in the industry who has been making quite a few interesting choices, be it films or taking up new roles as a TV host or a brand ambassador for sports. Not just this, he is slowly making inroads into other markets including Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi, and thanks to Baahubali, he is now a household name.
The latest news is that Rana has joined hands with London Digital Movie and TV studios, a London based firm. The production house will kickstart a big budget film with Rana in the lead role and the interesting news is that a legendary Hollywood actress will play a key role in the film.
This untitled film is expected to go on floors in 2018 and the makers are going to announce more details soon. Rana is thrilled with this collaboration and took to Twitter to confess that he’s looking forward to making some great cinema and bringing better technology into filmmaking.
Happy to be associated with LDM !! Looking fwd to making some great cinema and brining in better technology in filmmaking!! https://t.co/8WHaF6ZKFl
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) July 29, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut