Rana is one of the few actors in the industry who has been making quite a few interesting choices, be it films or taking up new roles as a TV host or a brand ambassador for sports. Not just this, he is slowly making inroads into other markets including Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi, and thanks to Baahubali, he is now a household name.
The latest news is that Rana has joined hands with London Digital Movie and TV studios, a London based firm. The production house will kickstart a big budget film with Rana in the lead role and the interesting news is that a legendary Hollywood actress will play a key role in the film.
This untitled film is expected to go on floors in 2018 and the makers are going to announce more details soon. Rana is thrilled with this collaboration and took to Twitter to confess that he’s looking forward to making some great cinema and bringing better technology into filmmaking.
Happy to be associated with LDM !! Looking fwd to making some great cinema and brining in better technology in filmmaking!! https://t.co/8WHaF6ZKFl
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) July 29, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here