The organizers of SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards) have pulled off a marketing coup of sorts by roping in two of the biggest Bollywood stars to grace the award ceremony.
The event, which will be held in Abu Dhabi on June 30 and July 1, will see Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif attending the event on the second day as part of Jagga Jasoos promotions.
This is the first time that both these stars will be part of an award ceremony that is dedicated to South Indian Cinema. No wonder, the whole team at SIIMA is ecstatic about the development.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble