The organizers of SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards) have pulled off a marketing coup of sorts by roping in two of the biggest Bollywood stars to grace the award ceremony.
The event, which will be held in Abu Dhabi on June 30 and July 1, will see Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif attending the event on the second day as part of Jagga Jasoos promotions.
This is the first time that both these stars will be part of an award ceremony that is dedicated to South Indian Cinema. No wonder, the whole team at SIIMA is ecstatic about the development.
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?