The organizers of SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards) have pulled off a marketing coup of sorts by roping in two of the biggest Bollywood stars to grace the award ceremony.
The event, which will be held in Abu Dhabi on June 30 and July 1, will see Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif attending the event on the second day as part of Jagga Jasoos promotions.
This is the first time that both these stars will be part of an award ceremony that is dedicated to South Indian Cinema. No wonder, the whole team at SIIMA is ecstatic about the development.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents