Yet another high-profile project got its release fixed. Arjun Reddy and Kabir Singh director Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s next Bollywood project with Ranbir Kapoor, Animal, has been confirmed for a Dussehra, 2022 release. Sandeep himself made the news official this morning.
Animal also stars Anil Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Bobby Deol and Tripti Dimri in crucial roles. Touted as an action-packed father-son drama, Animal is being produced by leading Bollywood producers Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar of T-Series and Kabir Singh producer Murad Khetani in association with Sandeep Vanga and his brother Pranay Vanga.
*ANIMAL* to have a *DUSSHERA 2022 release 🙂 @AnilKapoor #RanbirKapoor @thedeol @ParineetiChopra @imvangasandeep #BhushanKumar @VangaPranay @MuradKhetani #KrishanKumar #TSeriesFilms @VangaPictures @Cine1Studios @TSeries @rameemusic @KuttiKalam @dop_santha
— Sandeep Reddy Vanga (@imvangasandeep) March 1, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?