Powerstar Pawan Kalyan watched his nephew Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, at a multiplex in Hyderabad tonight. Pawan was accompanied by his wife Anna Lezhneva, Ram Charan and his wife Upasana. Rangasthalam’s director Sukumar, producer Naveen and other cast and crew members also attended the screening.
Interacting with the media after the screening, Pawan was all praises for the movie and the entire team. “I have watched a movie in theater after a very long time and I thoroughly enjoyed Rangasthalam. It is a wonderful film. Ram Charan gave a fabulous performance and director Sukumar’s screenplay was superb. Producer Naveen made a memorable movie. I will talk more about the movie in the success meet,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about mega hero disappointed on Sye Raa is false
- When Pawan wanted to commit suicide and saved by Chiranjeevi
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?
- Anupama Parameswaran thrilled with Rakshasudu’s success
- Puri-Vijay Devarakonda film gets a title?
- Prabhas’ funny take on Anushka’s marriage