Samantha, the innocent and beautiful Ramalakshmi from the much-awaited period village drama Rangasthalam, floored everyone with her Telugu speech at the film’s pre-release event in Vizag last night. Sam was all praises for the movie and its team.
Heaping praises on her co-starring Ram Charan’s performance, Samantha said that Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Swayamkrushi was for Chiranjeevi. Samantha went on to say that Charan is one of the most genuinely caring co-stars she has ever worked with.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar and produced by Mythri Movie Makers, is slated to hit the screens on March 30. The film has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?