Rangasthalam, the Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, has set a rare record in the US. On Saturday, the film crossed the $3 million mark to become the third highest grossing Telugu movie of all-time in the US.
Earlier, Baahubali 1 ($6.8M) and Baahubali 2 ($11.8M) are the only two movies that pulled off this staggering feat. Rangasthalam is still posting over $200K over the weekends and it remains to be seen if the film will manage to surpass the $3.5M mark with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham releasing on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K