Rangasthalam, the Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, has set a rare record in the US. On Saturday, the film crossed the $3 million mark to become the third highest grossing Telugu movie of all-time in the US.
Earlier, Baahubali 1 ($6.8M) and Baahubali 2 ($11.8M) are the only two movies that pulled off this staggering feat. Rangasthalam is still posting over $200K over the weekends and it remains to be seen if the film will manage to surpass the $3.5M mark with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham releasing on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri