Rangasthalam, the Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, has set a rare record in the US. On Saturday, the film crossed the $3 million mark to become the third highest grossing Telugu movie of all-time in the US.
Earlier, Baahubali 1 ($6.8M) and Baahubali 2 ($11.8M) are the only two movies that pulled off this staggering feat. Rangasthalam is still posting over $200K over the weekends and it remains to be seen if the film will manage to surpass the $3.5M mark with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham releasing on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed