Here’s some big news. Ram Charan and Samantha’s blockbuster village drama, Rangasthalam, may have a Chinese release sometime this year. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Charan said that Rangasthalam’s team is planning to release the movie in China and see how the audience respond to it.
Rangasthalam has collected nearly Rs 120 crore worldwide share in its full run, becoming all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali franchise. This Sukumar directorial was produced by Mythri Movie Makers banner and it had Samantha as the leading lady.
Since the historic success of Bollywood star Aamir Khan’s Dangal last year, there has been a huge craze for Indian movies in China. It remains to be seen whether Rangasthalam will join the league of Indian hits in China like Secret Superstar, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Hindi Medium. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims