Rangasthalam is doing fairly well even after three weeks of its release. The film is still attracting crowds in most areas and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of more than 12.2 crores to date in the UA area of Andhra.
The audience has owned the film is a superb way as the village drama has left all the distributors a good amount of profits. Ram Charan’s performance and Sukumar’s narration have won a good amount of applause all over.
Samantha played the female lead in this film which also had Anasuya in a crucial role. DSP scored music.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?