Rangasthalam is doing fairly well even after three weeks of its release. The film is still attracting crowds in most areas and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of more than 12.2 crores to date in the UA area of Andhra.
The audience has owned the film is a superb way as the village drama has left all the distributors a good amount of profits. Ram Charan’s performance and Sukumar’s narration have won a good amount of applause all over.
Samantha played the female lead in this film which also had Anasuya in a crucial role. DSP scored music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows