Ram Charan-Sukumar’s much-awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand release on March 30. The film’s makers are stepping up the promotions and a new song will be out in a few days.
Now, the latest buzz is that Rangasthalam’s pre-release event will be held in Vizag on March 18, on the auspicious festive day of Ugadi. Apparently, the event will be held at the RK Beach Road in Vizag. An official announcement is awaited from the makers.
Rangasthalam also features Samantha, Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya in prominent roles. Expectations on DSP’s audio album are quite high. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA