Ram Charan-Sukumar’s much-awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand release on March 30. The film’s makers are stepping up the promotions and a new song will be out in a few days.
Now, the latest buzz is that Rangasthalam’s pre-release event will be held in Vizag on March 18, on the auspicious festive day of Ugadi. Apparently, the event will be held at the RK Beach Road in Vizag. An official announcement is awaited from the makers.
Rangasthalam also features Samantha, Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya in prominent roles. Expectations on DSP’s audio album are quite high. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedian to debut in Hollywood
- Sharwanand lines up another project this year?
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level