Ram Charan-Sukumar’s much-awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand release on March 30. The film’s makers are stepping up the promotions and a new song will be out in a few days.
Now, the latest buzz is that Rangasthalam’s pre-release event will be held in Vizag on March 18, on the auspicious festive day of Ugadi. Apparently, the event will be held at the RK Beach Road in Vizag. An official announcement is awaited from the makers.
Rangasthalam also features Samantha, Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya in prominent roles. Expectations on DSP’s audio album are quite high. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the project.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller