Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, who have been in a relationship for quite sometime, are all set to tie the knot in mid November this year. Putting an end to all the rumours about their wedding date, Ranveer announced that their wedding is going to take place on November 14 and 15.
In the past, there were rumours that they could tie the knot in the third week of November; however, all those rumours have been put to rest with this official announcement from Ranveer and Deepika.
Meanwhile, the couple have been trying to wrap up their prior commitments before their wedding. While Ranveer will next be seen in Simmba, the Hindi remake of Temper, Deepika will be seen in a cameo in SRK’s Zero.
— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) October 21, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan confirms two biggies
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open