Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, who have been in a relationship for quite sometime, are all set to tie the knot in mid November this year. Putting an end to all the rumours about their wedding date, Ranveer announced that their wedding is going to take place on November 14 and 15.
In the past, there were rumours that they could tie the knot in the third week of November; however, all those rumours have been put to rest with this official announcement from Ranveer and Deepika.
Meanwhile, the couple have been trying to wrap up their prior commitments before their wedding. While Ranveer will next be seen in Simmba, the Hindi remake of Temper, Deepika will be seen in a cameo in SRK’s Zero.
— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) October 21, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance