It’s well-known that Bollywood star Ranveer Singh will be reprising NTR’s role in Simmba, the Hindi remake of the Young Tiger’s 2015 action drama, Temper. The shooting for Simmba will begin in June.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Ranveer Singh said that Rohit Shetty, who is going to direct Simmba, has asked him to beef up his body so much that his muscles should tear up his shirt. Ranveer is already hitting the gym and he is determined to rule the roost as a mass hero with this film.
Sara Ali Khan is the leading lady in Simmba. Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty will jointly produce the film and Reliance Entertainments will present it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights