It’s well-known that Bollywood star Ranveer Singh will be reprising NTR’s role in Simmba, the Hindi remake of the Young Tiger’s 2015 action drama, Temper. The shooting for Simmba will begin in June.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Ranveer Singh said that Rohit Shetty, who is going to direct Simmba, has asked him to beef up his body so much that his muscles should tear up his shirt. Ranveer is already hitting the gym and he is determined to rule the roost as a mass hero with this film.
Sara Ali Khan is the leading lady in Simmba. Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty will jointly produce the film and Reliance Entertainments will present it.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das