Ranveer Singh is a star to watch out for especially after Padmavat. He is doing multiple films and was appreciated a lot for his role in the film Gully Boy.
The film was directed by Zoya Akhtar and the latest we hear is that Ranveer is once again going to work in her direction very soon as Zoya has narrated a beautiful script to Ranveer.
If this project happens, then it will be the third film with Zoya that Ranveer will be doing. They had already done Dil Dhadakne Do earlier.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?