By now, everyone knows that Rao Ramesh is playing a key role in Allu Arjun’s new film DJ. The trailers showcase Rao Ramesh in a nicker clad avatar which sources say is modeled after his dad Rao Gopala Rao in Aa Okkati Adakku.
If you closely remember, Rao Gopala Rao also wears similar get up in the film which was a rage in those days. Harish Shankar seems to have written Ramesh’s character close to his dad and even made him mouth some old dialogues in his own way.
Apart from Rao Ramesh, Subba Raju will be seen in a key role in this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song