By now, everyone knows that Rao Ramesh is playing a key role in Allu Arjun’s new film DJ. The trailers showcase Rao Ramesh in a nicker clad avatar which sources say is modeled after his dad Rao Gopala Rao in Aa Okkati Adakku.
If you closely remember, Rao Gopala Rao also wears similar get up in the film which was a rage in those days. Harish Shankar seems to have written Ramesh’s character close to his dad and even made him mouth some old dialogues in his own way.
Apart from Rao Ramesh, Subba Raju will be seen in a key role in this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?