By now, everyone knows that Rao Ramesh is playing a key role in Allu Arjun’s new film DJ. The trailers showcase Rao Ramesh in a nicker clad avatar which sources say is modeled after his dad Rao Gopala Rao in Aa Okkati Adakku.
If you closely remember, Rao Gopala Rao also wears similar get up in the film which was a rage in those days. Harish Shankar seems to have written Ramesh’s character close to his dad and even made him mouth some old dialogues in his own way.
Apart from Rao Ramesh, Subba Raju will be seen in a key role in this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie