After a slow start, Naga Chaitanya’s family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has picked up quite well and is collecting some decent amounts at the box office. The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 12.3 crores to date.
The family audience is loving this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead. Kalyan Krishna has presented Chiatu in a completely new avatar and it will be very interesting to see how the film will progress from now on as films like Andhagadu and Fashion designer are releasing this week.
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna, this film has music by Devi Sri Prasad. Sampath and Jagapathi Babu play crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out