After a slow start, Naga Chaitanya’s family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has picked up quite well and is collecting some decent amounts at the box office. The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 12.3 crores to date.
The family audience is loving this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead. Kalyan Krishna has presented Chiatu in a completely new avatar and it will be very interesting to see how the film will progress from now on as films like Andhagadu and Fashion designer are releasing this week.
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna, this film has music by Devi Sri Prasad. Sampath and Jagapathi Babu play crucial roles.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas