Naga Chaitanya’s Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has released to some good collections all over. Even though there was a mixed talk on the first day, the collections are steady as the family audience has been loving this emotional drama.
The film’s PR team reveals that the film has collected a total share of 8.56 crores after the first three days of its release. Rakul Preet has been the star attraction of the film and her performance, in particular, is being appreciated big time. We bring you the area wise collection here.
|3 days AP & TS share||8.56 Crs|
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur