Naga Chaitanya’s Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has released to some good collections all over. Even though there was a mixed talk on the first day, the collections are steady as the family audience has been loving this emotional drama.
The film’s PR team reveals that the film has collected a total share of 8.56 crores after the first three days of its release. Rakul Preet has been the star attraction of the film and her performance, in particular, is being appreciated big time. We bring you the area wise collection here.
|3 days AP & TS share||8.56 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series