Naga Chaitanya’s Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has released to some good collections all over. Even though there was a mixed talk on the first day, the collections are steady as the family audience has been loving this emotional drama.
The film’s PR team reveals that the film has collected a total share of 8.56 crores after the first three days of its release. Rakul Preet has been the star attraction of the film and her performance, in particular, is being appreciated big time. We bring you the area wise collection here.
|3 days AP & TS share||8.56 Crs|
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress