With two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Chalo and Geetha Govindam, Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna is now one of the most sought after actresses in Tollywood. And now, for the first time, Rashmika is all set to dub in Telugu.
Rashmika reportedly adjusted her dates so that she can dub for her upcoming release, Devadas. Apparently, Rashmika wanted to dub for Geetha Govindam itself, but since she couldn’t manage the dates, the film’s unit hired a dubbing artiste for the job as they didn’t want to postpone the release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event