With two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Chalo and Geetha Govindam, Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna is now one of the most sought after actresses in Tollywood. And now, for the first time, Rashmika is all set to dub in Telugu.
Rashmika reportedly adjusted her dates so that she can dub for her upcoming release, Devadas. Apparently, Rashmika wanted to dub for Geetha Govindam itself, but since she couldn’t manage the dates, the film’s unit hired a dubbing artiste for the job as they didn’t want to postpone the release date.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections