With two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Chalo and Geetha Govindam, Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna is now one of the most sought after actresses in Tollywood. And now, for the first time, Rashmika is all set to dub in Telugu.
Rashmika reportedly adjusted her dates so that she can dub for her upcoming release, Devadas. Apparently, Rashmika wanted to dub for Geetha Govindam itself, but since she couldn’t manage the dates, the film’s unit hired a dubbing artiste for the job as they didn’t want to postpone the release date.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections