Yash starrer KGF has turned into a rage at the box office. The film opened to outstanding numbers in Karnataka, and it is doing quite well on Telugu and Hindi too. No wonder, Sandalwood is thrilled with the success of its biggest film so far, and several celebrities have praised the film’s team for making such a big film.
The latest to join the list is Rashmika, who shot to fame in Kannada with Kirrik Party. Even though she has turned busy in Telugu post Chalo and Geetha Govindam, the actress makes it a point to engage with her fans in Kannada.
Praising KGF’s team, Rashmika took to Twitter saying, “It was such a treat watching this film. I was literally jumping off my seat in few scenes.”
#KGF OMG.. just OMG.. @TheNameIsYash sir, Prashanth sir ,bhuvan…was such a treat to watch this film,I was literally jumping off my seat in few scenes..what a film!! Making is just brilliant.. I am so proud, thankyou @hombalefilms for making such a film..😁 more to come in kfi🤗
— Rashmika Mandanna (@iamRashmika) December 24, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections