Actress Rashmika Mandana, who is awaiting the release of her next film Bheeshma costarring Nithiin, was caught blushing a little when asked about her crush during one of the promotional activities of the film.
The actress who will be seen back on the big screen this Friday, has confessed that she has a crush on none other than Tamil superstar Vijay.
The Geetha Govindam star admitted that she has had a crush on him since childhood and would love to act with him. Rashmika’s debut Tamil film has not been released yet though but she is quite popular in Chennai. Soon she will wrap up the shoot of her debut Tamil outing which also features Karthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film