Actress Rashmika Mandana, who is awaiting the release of her next film Bheeshma costarring Nithiin, was caught blushing a little when asked about her crush during one of the promotional activities of the film.
The actress who will be seen back on the big screen this Friday, has confessed that she has a crush on none other than Tamil superstar Vijay.
The Geetha Govindam star admitted that she has had a crush on him since childhood and would love to act with him. Rashmika’s debut Tamil film has not been released yet though but she is quite popular in Chennai. Soon she will wrap up the shoot of her debut Tamil outing which also features Karthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects