It is known that happening young South actress Rashmika Mandanna is making her Bollywood debut with Siddharth Malhotra’s spy thriller, Mission Majnu. The film’s 45-day long first schedule was wrapped up in Lucknow around a month ago. Rashmika later stayed back in Mumbai to shoot for her second Bollywood film, Goodbye, and then returned to Hyderabad to join Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu’s shoot.
Now, Rashmika has once again headed back to Mumbai. The actress has joined Siddharth Malhotra and the rest of the team to shoot several crucial scenes for Mission Majnu. A major portion of Rashmika’s part in the movie will be wrapped up with this schedule.
Mission Majnu is based on India’s secret intelligence agency RAW’s biggest covert operation in Pakistan. Noted ad filmmaker Shantanu Bagchi is directing the movie, while leading Bollywood producer Ronnie Screwvala is bankrolling it along with Amar Butala and Garima Mehta.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge