Young Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna is pairing with Allu Arjun in rustic action thriller’Pushpa’ which will be her maiden pan-India film. She is currently shooting for the film along with the rest of the lead cast.
In her latest interaction with her social media followers, Rashmika commented about her working experience with Allu Arjun.
“Pushpa is going super well. We are being extremely careful while shooting. It is going in full swing. You are going to love what you will see,” she said.
When asked to say a few words about Allu Arjun, Rashmika said “let us just keep it simple and say he is sweet.”
Rashmika seems to be super excited about Pushpa as she is said to have bagged an author-backed role. The Sukumar directorial has Allu Arjun, Rashmika Mandanna, and Fahadh Faisal in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa