Happening beauty Rashmika Mandanna will be making her Bollywood debut with Mission Manju. She had also signed another Bollywood project titled Good Bye even before the release of Mission Manju.
Reportedly, Rashmika is confident of making it big in Bollywood. So, she has hired a Hindi tutor to fine tune her Hindi-speaking skills. She is practicing speaking Hindi in her house as well.
The young Kannada actress wants to put in her best possible efforts for her Bollywood projects and her decision to take Hindi-speaking classes proves the same.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?