Happening beauty Rashmika Mandanna will be making her Bollywood debut with Mission Manju. She had also signed another Bollywood project titled Good Bye even before the release of Mission Manju.
Reportedly, Rashmika is confident of making it big in Bollywood. So, she has hired a Hindi tutor to fine tune her Hindi-speaking skills. She is practicing speaking Hindi in her house as well.
The young Kannada actress wants to put in her best possible efforts for her Bollywood projects and her decision to take Hindi-speaking classes proves the same.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser of Naveen Chandra’s next gets its release date
- Krishna Vrinda Vihari’s 3-day worldwide collections are here
- Bigg Boss 6 – One more underperforming celeb goes out
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan