Rashmika Mandanna who paired with Vijay Deverakonda for Geetha Govindam and Dear Comrade says she is ready to share the screen space with the latter again if the right script comes her way.
When asked if she would be willing to work with Vijay again, Rashmika said “You should probably ask him or any director who has the right script which would accommodate both of us. If a good script comes my way, I would definitely work with Vijay again. I would be excited.”
Rashmika is currently busy with Pushpa and Mission Mangal. Even Vijay Deverakonda is super busy with multiple projects in the pipeline. So, it will be quite a while before this on-screen pair share the screen space again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans