Actress Rashmika’s latest release, Pushpa The Rise, is continuing its decent run at cinemas across the world. She also has a few exciting projects in Tollywood, Kollywood and a couple of movies in Bollywood.
And the latest we hear is that Rashmika has signed her next project in Telugu. The actress will be playing the main lead in actor-turned-director Rahul Ravindran’s soon-to-commence directorial venture. Apparently, Rahul, who won the prestigious National Award for Best Screenplay for his directorial debut project, Chi La Sow, has penned a performance-oriented role for Rashmika and the young beauty was more than happy to give her nod.
This as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors in February. More details and an official announcement regarding the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR to be released on one of these dates
- Release of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version calls off
- Actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last three films set for OTT release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi gets a release date
- Jai Bhim, Marakkar make their way to the Oscars
- Balakrishna praises the team behind ‘NTR song’